Terms of Service
This ImgDragon Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which ImgDragon ("we") offer services to you ("User"). By using our services, User agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- One account is allowed per person. If we find that user is signing up for more than one account, we will ban All accounts of user and cancel all earnings
- Child pornography, bestiality, scat, zoophilia or gore contents are strictly prohibited. Uploading of such contents will result in permanent ban of your account and all earnings will be canceled without any notification. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images or videos at any time without User notification.
- Using Bots, Proxys, Autosurfers, iframes, autoclickers, PTC and e-mail traffic will result in permanent ban of your account and all earnings will be canceled without any notification.
- You are allowed to share images on Twitter, Facebook, VK, and Reddit, however, no money will be given for that traffic. Other social network websites are forbidden.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, ImgDragon is under no obligation to become involved.
- ImgDragon is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
- ImgDragon have the right to ban or suspend account or cancel earnings of any user who will not follow rules and Tos of ImgDragon.
ImgDragon is committed to protecting your privacy, thus, will not share your personal information with any 3rd party.
ImgDragon is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.